SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Wednesday, November 13, 2013

For Ryan


Ryan next to Cade in Bel Cantos last year

On November 2nd, 2013, Burley lost a wonderful young man.  He was a true friend to Cade and many others.  He was killed suddenly by a gun accident.  I have been amazed at the support from the community and the unity of the youth in the area.  Cade and friends immediately started making blue ribbons for people to wear, facebook profiles were changed, rocks from different high schools were painted Blue in honor of Ryan and his favorite color.  Fundraising efforts were started to help pay for the funeral.  A candlelight vigil was held and kids were able to share memories of Ryan. The Bel Cantos group was able to sing at his funeral.  They sang, Danny Boy.  Ryan will be missed but remembered by all.

 Kids at High School and people all over wore Blue to remember Ryan.




Ryan you were a great friend to everyone and someone I cared about, when we were kids I always looked up too you, you had a great talent for singing, last year in bel cantos I had no idea what I was doing and you helped me whenever I needed it. I couldn't get anything right without standing by your side, you had a great sense of humor and could always make me laugh, you were one of the most caring guys I knew, when someone was down you would try and fix it, and I always knew I could trust you with anything. You were close to god and I always looked up to that. I know he has more plans for you. I miss you. Your family is in my heart and prayers.  — with Ryan Willes. Cade


Philippians chapter 1 made my day. I love versus 3 and 4. I thank my god upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy. Ryan Willes Thanks for the great impact on my life, I want to be as happy and as loving of a person as you were. — with Ryan Willes. Cade








No comments: