SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Monday, January 7, 2013

Grinch Dinner

 
I surprised my family with a GRINCH dinner one night before Christmas.  I got some of the ideas off Pinterest and then the rest from my head.  Of course, I always have to start off the day with invitations delivered to school. I sent Dave a pair of Grinch and Max boxers to wear to the dinner.  Cade got a Grinch tshirt. His invitation said, "Join us for a very GRINCHMAS Dinner tonight.  Enclosed you will find your gear to be the Meister of CHEER!  We had just watched the Grinch together as a family so all the terms were fresh in our minds. All the girls got their invitations and were told to dress up like cindy Lou Hoo.

 Ty helped me to make the GRINCH green cookies.






 Our menu consisted of:
Roast BEAST (roasted chicken)
Who-Hash (potato hashbrown soup)
Who-pudding (rice pudding)
GRINCHY green beans
GRINCH green cookies
GREEN Frape


 Love my little dog/reindeer Max






No comments: