SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lovin Life

We are loving the November warm weather so far! 


Ty says and does the funniest things!  We all love this little guy who is growing tall and getting very skinny!  It was not Halloween but the girls made his hair blue.  Everywhere we went that day he was sure to tell everyone that he had BLUE hair.  He was quite the performer this day.  He was rolling his stomach and shaking his bootie (yeah he has sisters and a brother who talks about his 6 pack abs). One day I was combing his hair and he looked in the mirror and said, "I look awesome!"  Later on that day he told me he was beautiful!  I guess this kid doesn't lack confidence! 
He has been potty trained for several months but one day he called to me from the bathroom saying, "I have paprika in my bum." I was very confused because he always asks for paprika on his cottage cheese for lunch.  It wasn't till later in the day when the older girls came home and he said it again that I realized he was trying to say diarrhea not paprika!  Kind of gross but we were all rolling.



Did I say it is November?
Ty dresses himself lately

No comments: