SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Friday, October 19, 2012

Crafty

It has been a while but I decided to try a few crafty things I saw on pinterest.  I think they turned out cute and so does Ty.  He is giving me two thumbs up.  Calli and I had a heck of a time getting our pumpkins to stay on top of each other with dowels.  After doing the project we found out it would be easier to use styrofoam pumpkins and hot glue them together.  Oh well, live and learn. 

 Same picture, different lighting


I had to take a picture of my pots before they die.  I was amazed at how good they turned out for my first ever flower pot planting experience!  Thanks to my green thumb friend Mel who assisted me!



No comments: