SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Friday, September 14, 2012

Summer Ty Moments

Random Ty Moments
Ty went and found crippled Kaden in a cast to race him on his trike.
 Ty gets bored and tries things on in the garage that he finds.
He has seen me sweep dirty dog paws one too many times!
 Rocker Ty with attitude!
He makes the funniest faces when jammin out to music
 

 Cousin Wyatt and Ty
 Ty has had the whitest hair this summer!
I just can't bring myself to cut it off so I can spike it.
At the start of the summer we had a problem with Ty leaving the house and riding AWAY in his little green jeep or his inherited Barbie Jeep.  Finally by the end of summer we have not lost him near as much.  Ty has been done taking naps for a few months once summer started.  The other day I couldn't find him.  I was getting worried and looking outside.  It didn't cross my mind to look on his bed!  He had crawled up there and tucked himself in and fell asleep.  He has been in a big boy bed since July (2 1/2 years old).  He was my longest ever to stay in a crib because he is the baby and it wasn't needed for anyone else.  He loves his bed and I love that he has been potty trained all summer!
Ty has a way with the ladies.  Here he is showing off his eyebrows.  Cade has trained him to say, "Cade is the best"  when anyone asks him who the best is. 
Ty loves to boogy and try gymnastics moves, thanks to all his sisters.  One day Cade walked in the house and Ty had put on booty shorts and a leotard.  Cade had that off him so fast and went and put Ty in basketball shorts.  Now Ty loves his basketball shorts and makes sure Cade knows he has them on when he gets home from school.

No comments: