SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Monday, January 30, 2012

Another Driver?!

Cade did it! He passed his driving test and written test and is now a full legal driver! He is 15! It makes me feel really old! I am happy too to have another helper to run kids around and pick up milk! He told me during his written test he was on #30 and had missed 6 questions already. He knew there were 40 questions and he also knew he couldn't miss another one or he would have to retake it. It worked out good and now he has his license to prove it!

I went with Cade and the teacher for his driving test in our car. I had been driving before and had the heat on full blast. Cade made no adjustments with the heater during his 15 minute test and by the end we were all very warm and flushed! He just thought it was so hot because he was nervous! Ty idolizes Cade. One day I couldn't find Ty and I was hollering out his name. I heard this little sweet voice saying, "playin games with Cade." He was having a blast pretending to use the xbox remote with his big brother.

1 comment:

Cindy's Custom Creations said...

No way! Patrick would be so jealous! He got his permit and 15 1/2 but can't get his license til he's 16. He drives every time we'll let him and I am excited to have another driver to help me out. Not so excited about our insurance premiums going up.