SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Thursday, December 8, 2011

I did it


t

Thanks to Pinterest I was able to get some ideas and get a little crafty this Holiday Season. As long as there is no sewing involved then I don't mind doing some crafts once in a while! Tonight the kids and I will be making reindeer cookies! I have made so many new recipes this last month that I have gotten off Pinterest that my kids are giving me a bad time. They like to make fun by asking me, "Mom is this a pinterest thing again?" Some things have worked and some not quite so well - like the glowing mountain dew but it is fun to try new things!

1 comment:

Ringly said...

Buy Cheapest Oakley sunglasses,welcome to visit www.oakleytrade.com .
Buy discount oakley sunglasses,please visit www.oakleytrade.com .
Buy face oakley sunglasses,greet to visit www.oakleytrade.com .
Buy knock off oakley sunglasses,please visit www.oakleytrade.com .
Wholesale oakley sunglasses,welcome to visit www.oakleytrade.com .