SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Fun

The boys in the family didn't dress up this year.


Ty LOVES candy! I don't think he has had real food for a while. He keeps holding out for the sugar. He can find candy anywhere even when I think it is hidden. I know because I find the wrappers and sucker sticks all over the floor! He has become masterful at taking off his gloves. I now have to tape them on with duct tape. The only duct tape we have is pink zebra stripes!


My adorable little Dragon and his Easter basket???
He doesn't care - it didn't take him long to figure out people will give him candy.

Ward dinner and trunk or treat! We need this every year but on Halloween night. Our neighborhood is CRAZY! I mean CRAZY as in no cars allowed inside and a cop patrolling the entrance. We were out of candy by 7:05 pm and I spent 50 dollars worth. We had 2 more hours of hiding downstairs avoiding the knocks even with our house dark.


I am a BYU fan

Valerie went from sweet princess fairy for her preschool party to a Devil on Halloween.
She cracks me up. She said, "Mom I think the Devil is an animal so he is probably pretty hairy so you could paint hair on my face."





Poor Chandra looks a little embarrassed! She is just one of the girls.



Wow! Halloween week is over! I think we dressed up 4 nights between school parties, carnivals, ward trunk or treats, and the actual Halloween night.

No comments: