SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The long awaited day

Valerie has been wanting to go to preschool forever! Finally her dream is coming true. She has been telling people for quite some time that her teacher is Miss Dawn. Well, now it is finally true! Although she is just almost five, she seems like she is going on 10. She knows her letters and numbers and is even starting to read. She is such a talker and story teller. It makes me wonder what her preschool teachers will be learning about our family this year!


Good bye Valerie
I'm sad to see her go and grow up so fast but I am kind of excited to be able to put down Ty for a nap and have 1 1/2 hours for 3 days a week to catch up on stuff without interruptions.

These two girls although sisters are best friends.
They love their matching first day of school outfits.

1 comment:

smith said...

I really like your blog!! The title reminds me how blessed I truly am!
SEO Company Bangalore