SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Family time at Shoshone Falls

We have been trying to get to Shoshone Falls for a while now but it has always been too COLD or someone has had baseball. This past Sunday after church we loaded up, dog and all and headed to the falls. I made everyone grab their jackets and blankets and away we went. I was dressed in all black with sweats and ended up roasting on the only nice day of the year so far. Lets just say I have been sitting at way too many baseball games lately freezing to death and wishing for hot chocolate. So I was quite surprised to find myself sweating to death in 90 degree weather!

The falls were amazing with so much water coming over them. Our rivers are so full and close to flooding. I guess we fasted this past year for rain and it seems to have not stopped! Prayer and fasting really do work.

This is sad to say but this is our first family picture/snapshot since Ty was born nearly 18 months ago! Mikayla needed a family pic for her school project and we didn't even have one. Guess I will be doing some coordinating this summer.

Cade decided to get his hair cut all on his own. He really likes it for a change from the swoop doo. I have seen him attempt his head shake but quickly realized there is no hair to shake! After his haircut we went to a baseball game and Dave and some of his own friends didn't even recognize him. The blonde of his hair mostly got cut away but he still looks way handsome to me!


This other little boy of mine has totally WHITE hair. He will be officially in nursery next week although he has been visiting quite frequently for the past month. He had a blast running down the hills and climbing up toys and down slides. He makes me so nervous because he is always on the move and doesn't seem to have a SLOW speed.



Valerie has the best looks!




Love this guy!

We made it to the bridge just in time to see some jumpers. That is one thing I will never ever do! I was nervous just having my kids look over the edge down into the canyon. (Valerie is giving lots of peace signs this day)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Family is just beautiful, Looks like a fun trip!

I am another busy Mom of 5, just browsing blogs and tripped along yours, Glad I found ya, I'm following via google reader now =)