SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Thursday, January 27, 2011

The little things

Today I cleaned my big mirror in my bedroom and patio door windows. I was expecting to see little Ty fingerprints but only found dog paws. Its funny how some of the little things that would often bug me - I now seem to miss. I can't wait to see him pick up a cheerio with two fingers or to have to clean up a big mess under the high chair because he got to feed himself. I wouldn't even mind having to pick up all the stuff he used to empty from my kitchen drawers. Only 1 month ago I was tripping over things or complaining that the dog was going to chew up stuff left out and now I would just be happy to see it all out because I would know his fingers put it there!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

:( It's true how much I take for granted and suddenly when life throws us a curve ball we realize how good we had it. Love you.

GiGi said...

Your family is beautiful!
Xoxo GapGirl

Penny Auction Online said...

Very nice pic thanks for sharing with us.