SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Surprise Cade!

Cade turned 14 on Monday, November 1st. On Friday (the day before Halloween) I decided to throw him a surprise Halloween Birthday party. I had been planning it for a week with the help of a few of his friends. I even decided to invite GIRLS! I called them myself and pretty sure I scared them to death. I think he knew something was going to happen but did not know when. He forcefully went to a campout that night at 5:00. At 7:00 Dave went to pick him up by telling him he needed to help clean the church. More grumbles.... He stopped by the house to pick up Ashley and when he opened the door all of his friends yelled surprise!


Will, Jenna, Cade, Tehia, Libby, McKinnley, Brennan, Kai, Nikella, Adam, Cole, Kole, Skylar, NiCole, Braeden, Makaylee ?

His friends brought him a lot of CANDY including this poster made by Nikella Greener.

I had soooo much food in addition to pizza that I thought would be scarfed down by hungry teenagers but surprisingly I had a lot left.


We went on a scavenger hunt in 3 different teams. I recruited a few friends to help drive and record. It was a blast. They all enjoyed watching themselves after the hunt. All 3 teams got everything on the list even if it meant calling policemen off the road!


Video Scavenger Hunt

10 points:
Find a stranger to spell "FRANKENSTEIN" forward and backwards. (10)

A team member hugging a stranger (10)

Find a stranger who will act like Dracula and say, "I want to suck your blood" (10)

Video team trick or treating at one house (10)

Team member hugging a stranger (10)

Ask a little kid to sing Mary had a little Lamb (10)

Two group members hanging upside down on monkey bars making monkey sounds (10)


15 points:
Your group in grocery store holding a pack of hotdogs singing "I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner" (15)

3 team members being pushed in a shopping cart (15)

Get 2 total strangers to sing and do the motions to YMCA with your entire group. (15)

Someone in group chugging a whole can soda and belching (15)



20 points:
Going to store and making a human pyramid (20)

Find a stranger who will let you wrap them up in toilet paper like a mummy. (20)

Go to a grave yard and find a tomb stone that has J somewhere in the name. (20)

Group walking through Kentucky Fried Chicken flapping their wings and making chicken noises (20)

Everyone in your group standing outside Wal-mart entrance singing a Christmas Carol and welcoming people to Wal-mart (20)



25 points:
Get a policeman to sing the theme to COPS, "Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do" (25)

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

That was a lot of fun, thanks for asking me to help. We sure got some funny looks from adults in the store thinking "who lets their children act like this"? We do....that's who! In a town this small we've gotta keep things lively.