SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

City of Rocks

I have lived 40 minutes away from the City of Rocks for 10 years and have never been there! That has now changed. I even was talked into climbing "Bathtub" which was a stretch for me because I am deathly scared of heights. Cade freaked me out when we got to the top as he was jumping over the bathtub. I could barely let go long enough to take a picture. The entire family loved this outing and cookout especially Chandra. I had know idea dogs could climb so high. Problem was was she had to roll down the rocks a few times in order to get down.







We made it to the top!


We saw a deer close up on our way home

No comments: