SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, June 20, 2010

A beautician, an artist, and an athlete

Ashley is so into doing hair. I love it. She is a big help in getting all the girls ready. She straightens, curls, triple barrels, and braids everyday.


Kayla's playdough masterpiece. I love the utensils. She has also found a new love of cooking crepes. She is volunteering often to make them for the family. Another thing I won't turn down.

We have had so much rain lately. This storm brought us inches in minutes. Cade still has found a way to enjoy summer despite the weather.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

we are missing you guys so much. I can't take that we won't be together until the end of August. Please, just come a visit us and go to the beach soon! I hope Madison turns out to be like Ashley in the helpful department, such a blessing.

Laura Barrett said...

can ashley just come over and do my hair. it takes all my energy just to think about what i'm gonna do with it, and the majority of the time it's pulled back!