SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Monday, May 24, 2010

Sundays

I used to not really like Sundays as a child (too boring) but things sure do change. I look forward to Sundays each week (not Sunday mornings!) but the days. Sunday mornings are a battle trying to get 6 kids ready alone and out the door by 9am, but the days I treasure. Most often I am spiritually rejuvinated at church and then I love the family time we get to spend together. There is no competing places for us to be but together. We enjoy eating together, walks, and last night we played a fun dance game on the Wii that got everybody movin and shakin!

Dave recently surprised me with a new table that seats 8! He was at a campout when the delivery guys came to my door and said they had a delivery for my neighbor and asked if I could keep it in my garage. Come to find out it was mine! Yesterday I made everybody stay seated around the table even though I was the only one who still needed to eat! I love it. Bring on the placemats and the coasters! (Let's face it I am a little paranoid to actually use it!)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love the table!! It sounds like you have all been busy, and I'm very impressed by Valerie's writing skills.

Renee said...

Oh, I love the table--goes so well with your floor, etc. What a great guy that Dave is. Family time is wonderful--keep up the good work and give those kids hugs for me. They are all so talented and little Valerie has surprise us all as well as Hailey. Super!!!