SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snowboarding

Wow! I just posted about 8 different entries! December was crazy busy and having a baby put me really behind so here goes.....

I know its crazy but I went snowboarding with Ashley and friends last week when my baby was only 3 weeks old! Yah, I was a little bit peer pressured into doing it and I so didn't want Ashley to go alone on her first time. I never would have gone if I didn't have the most awesome friend, Marilyn to watch my baby. It ended up being a total blast even though my eyes were bloodshot red with lack of sleep. The snow was good and Ashley really picked up on it fast! We have 3 more times to go together! Usually Cade comes with me but this year he is playing basketball and the coach won't let him go so Ashley gladly volunteered! I enjoy the one on one time I get to spend with my kids doing this!

Laura, me, Mel, Sarah, Amy

Savana, Ashley, & Tori - all first timers!

1 comment:

Sarah Stokes said...

. . .but it is sooo much fun to peer pressure you Steph! haha Your eyes get all big and you say "What am I doing guys"!! I am so glad we have Mare the BFF so you can actually go with out any worries at all! WoW loys of posting going on - did TouchDown have an hour of solid sleep or what? We did have some good laughs at the hospital when he was born so thanks to Mel for that one :) Chad? or Sam or whatever else we called that day almost needed a nurse after the ladder incedent, good thing he didn't fall on the one that he would have needed.