SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How smart they are!

Hailey was sitting by me holding our bunny and watching me fold laundry. She looked at me with her big brown eyes and innocent little face and asked, "Who do you hate more? Chandra the dog or the bunny?" I had to explain to her how I don't really hate them but don't like the naughty things they do like ruin my carpet, scratch my windows, and poop all over. Dave keeps reminding me that our dog is still just a baby! I'm on my way to having 2 babies!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Yes, we have that discussion about our cat, too - although sometimes, I really do dislike him a lot! He has been thrown outside many times(cats always land on their feet, right).