SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Countdown Is On!

Okay so I only have 19 more days until I have a scheduled induction. I can't believe it will be happening so soon. I still have so much to do that I am getting a little bit pyschotic according to Dave. I wish he would start nesting with me so we could get a lot done. If you look at the picture you can kind of tell I did get the upstairs painting done, Dave got the wood floor in and we had new carpet installed! Now I just have cabinets left to refinish but that will have to wait for after the baby.

So the dog has been fairly well behaved until yesterday. I was at Cade's tournament all day and Dave was at work. Hence the girls were in charge. I came home to find the dog had been chewing on the edges of my new carpet and also made a couple of holes. I lost it and want the dog banned to the garage. So far I am losing this battle but I did get treated to Sunday dinner in bed with my favorite food - CRAB!

7 comments:

Laura Barrett said...

I would've paid to see you freak out! Probably not very funny to you though. That's why I put my foot down from the beginning of our dogs being only outdoors. Poor things, freezing in this weather! Oh well, they've got the garage! BTW, looking great as ever.

Tasha said...

Wow Steph! you look great! I can't beleive you are that close to baby-time. Your home looks great, too - as for the dog, I don't think banning him to outside is really that much to ask. Our cat got kicked out a few months ago - I actually kind of like him now..:)

Jennifer said...

YOu look amazing and i wish I had your energy! YOur house looks great! BTW, I would have LOST IT, if I came home to a dog and holes in my new carpet. there would be no dog left, the garage would have been going easy on the poor animal. Needless to say, we don't have a pet for a reason. Not my thing. Can't wait to see Shirley #6! Good luck.

Renee said...

Steph, just saw this picture--wow, you look great!! I suppose I could add "I told you so," like Jennifer did with The Box Movie, but I won't. Ban that dog to the garage. You have worked too hard to have her be inside. Take charge!!!!

Sarah Stokes said...

Oh come on....just a few holes, I am sure she is so sorry for her behavior! Carpet can be replaced, Chandra is man's best friend, she loves you Steph, you can see it in her eyes, you are her person (like Mare and Yang!)

Unknown said...

Oh man, you lucky girl! I am definitely not counting days yet, although I have a feeling this next three months is going to fly! I am SO excited to meet your new little guy!

Erin said...

I'm so excited about the countdown!! We can't wait to meet "boy" Shirley. Love your floor still. Boston only wishes she had the chance to come inside. Tell Chandra to know a good thing when she has one.