SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Monday, September 28, 2009

Valerie turns 13, I mean 3!

Now...
Then....
My cutest little Valerie is growing up!


My talkative little Valerie turns 3 and wanted nothing but a Dora backpack cake! Thanks to my friend Tasha, I was able to produce one. She also got a Dora big wheel that took some time putting together but I did manage to do it. She can now be seen all over the neighborhood following Hailey on her bike.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday! We are BIG Valerie fans around here. In fact ever since Cascade, whenever we go to JIm & Renee's, Gain asks if his cousin Valerie will be there. Love the cake. The pictures are also so cute. Hope you are feeling well. crazy that you are 7 months along. That is going by amazingly fast (for me anyway), which is probably annoying when people say but true.

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Valerie!!!!