SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Sunday, July 12, 2009

Is it really over?

The four nights a week at the baseball fields plus practices have finally ended. Actually, I rather enjoyed watching Cade and Ashley's games but its the dirty messes my little kids become that I don't really love. I don't think I will miss the sticky snow cones mixed with dirt that seem to become a part of Valerie and Hailey's attire. Or the millions of tootsie roll wrappers we end up picking up after each game. But who doesn't love a game when you can use the same umbrella for both extreme heat and a wild rainstorm all in one game!


Mimi, Cameron, Ashley, Jaida

Ashley's good luck socks! She bought them with her own money when I had taken all my girls on a girls shopping trip to Idaho Falls. She just had to have them!

This was Ashley's first year of pitching machine softball. Their team should have got the award for most improved. They lost most every game all season long and then turned it on at the end of the season and in tournament. It was fun to see her grow and learn. She became quite the little first baseman. I guess we will be heading to more games next season as Mikayla decided she would like to play too.


I don't have the best pics of Cade as my daughter was my photographer. Cade also enjoyed this year of baseball meeting new friends and playing picture and 1st base. One of his favorite things to do was get himself in pickles. Luckily, he usually got himself out of them and added an extra base. It made me a little nervous watching him on the sidelines.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

This is kenzie, and those socks are only good luck because i was there when she bought them!!!! ;)