SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Monday, March 16, 2009

Please take me to the mall!


My friend found this letter Ashley had written. I don't know if it was for a school assignment or if her and her friend were just having fun. Either way, I loved it.

Dear nice, pretty, beautiful, kind, loving mother,

Please take me to the mall. I won't ask for new clothes anymore. It will make me really happy. I'll say I love you every morning and night. Grandma lives by the mall so we can sleep there. Will you please take me to the mall?

Yours truly,
Ashley

So yes, I did take her and Mikayla for an afternoon out at the mall. We shopped, talked, and ate pretzels. The girls had a great time trying on clothes and posing.




3 comments:

Renee said...

Oh, those were the days, Stephanie, when you and I would go shopping. I have good memories of that. Also when Tamie joined us, or some other friend came along. That was a precious note from Ashley. You'll have to pull that out often as time marches along. Hope you have a great time in California!!!

Surgery Stinks said...

stephane, why don't you look at surgery stinks 8.blogspot.com

The Peterson's said...

Awwww. What a good mommy you are!