SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Monday, November 3, 2008

CRAZY FUN WEEK!

Most often, I really like Halloween. It probably would not be so crazy if we didn't cram all of the activities into 1 week. Making sugar cookies is fun for a while and then I seem to be stuck with finishing up and clean up. We all love the going to the pumpkin patch but I hate reaching in and cleaning out the pumpkins to carve them. Thank goodness for Dave! The kids had so fun deciding what to dress up as that we ended up in full out costumes 2 nights in a row. Our neighborhood gets an insane amount of trick or treaters. Our first trick or treater came at 4:45 and our last at 11:00! I was soooo out of candy by then! Most the time we don't even have a chance to close our door because of the steady stream of trick or treaters. We even have a cop patrolling our front entrance to our neighborhood. No cars are allowed.

Cade and friend Cole as?????

Witches brew at Pages house. Billy baked us up a whole bunch of goodies!

Valerie - She is such a mommy's girl. I hold her everywhere I go. In fact, on the way out of church on Sunday she was so tired that she was walking and telling me, "hold me like a baby, hold me like a baby." She surprised me this Halloween. She loved it and was not scared of the millions of trick or treaters in our neighborhood. She didn't want to hold my hand and she would walk right up to the door with her sisters.

Ashley, Mikayla and friends

Rock Star!





1 comment:

Erin said...

Your costumes are awesome! I loved Valerie, the bee, and Ashley can pull of quite the rockstar. We had a good turnout of trick or treaters too this year too.