SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tender Moments

As I was tucking Hailey into bed last night we had this touching conversation. I am so thankful for these little moments that I am able to enjoy.

Mom: Thanks Hailey for playing so good with Valerie today. I like it when you two can get along.

Hailey: I did not fight with her all day. Do you know why? I am trying to be like Jesus.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

That is so sweet and just goes to show what a great mom you are. How I miss those girls! I wish I were still across the street. Maybe someday we will be neighbors again, until then, give all those sweet girls hugs and kisses for me!

Julie said...

Adorable, payday for you!