SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CIA strikes again!



Last weekend I enjoyed a much needed night out with friends and hubby. I had left surprise clues for Dave all week to get him excited for our weekend date. We ended up at the Outback steak house for dinner. A total man's restaurant! I must admit I do like the bloomin onion. Dave, although not smiling, was really having FUN!

2 comments:

Sarah Stokes said...

I sure am glad you said he is having "fun" others may have thought he was having recreational fun after viewing his pic.!!! Can't wait to strike again, how bout' something in December?

Erin said...

I'm jealous of your CIA dates. It looks like a lot of fun - Dave is not as convincing - but I'm sure it was fun.