SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Thursday, September 18, 2008

ATTENTION!


Everybody ready! Sometimes I feel like I need a whistle for an attention grabber. Today is my crazy day but notice I still found time to blog.







We got a call from our friends telling us that they had blackberries we could come and pick. Cade loves them so we immediately went to pick them which meant time to make jam today. We (I do mean me because how much help are Hailey and Valerie - actually more of a hinderance if you know how bad blackberries stain) made jam and then headed off to Hailey's tumbling class. Of course it ends up being picture day at tumbling. The pics stay on the wall the whole year long. Wouldn't you know she has a stain on her face from last nights face painting at the block party and a new stain from eating so many blackberries! She still manages to be adorable though.

After school things really heat up. Here is a tentative schedule. It is subject to change related to potty breaks (Valerie is potty trained but when she says she's gotta go, that takes top priority!)

Ashley gym 3:30
Cade piano 4:10
Ashley piano 4:40
Ashley soccer game 5:30
Mikayla violin 5:30
Cade football practice 5:30
Ashley Achievement Day Girls 6:30

And that is why we eat so late on Thursdays. I guess I really am a soccer mom but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way. I am very grateful that our kids have the opportunities they do and that I can be apart of it. So I am off for now!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Holy Moly, that's a serious schedule. we are just now getting to the point where we have real places to be. I love it too! NOt the craziness of it, but the fun the kiddos have. SO are you coming to CA or what?

Jennifer said...

You are a real mom now. I can't believe how old we are getting and how hectic our schedules are. I was reading your other posts and think that BYU football game tradition is great. What a good opportunity for some one on one time with your kids.

Steph, you and I are way too similar. We both have many of Dad's tendencies. I also order water at the restaurants for the kids, and Jenn and I share a drink and sometimes pour the drink in the kids water cups. I don't know if I've ever stopped at a gas station for treats. I've stopped to get a drink but only because I was falling asleep. You and I must be the cheapest people on the planet. Dad trained us all too well.

Todd

Julie said...

Wow, I thought we were busy! That's awsome that you enjoy it so much though. Your kids will never be able to say they weren't given awesome opportunities. That's so great!