SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What?

I have noticed that my beautiful daughter Ashley has a new friend that has been spotted at my house. This friend happens to be a boy. They play soccer together at recess everyday. I didn't realize that he lives within walking distance of our house. He has come over to play basketball a couple of times. I really don't mind them playing ball with all the neighborhood but at the same time it makes me worry for the future. What am I to do?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Ha! I totally know what you mean! My Ashley has a boy friend. A friend who is a boy. Who she chases around on the playground every day. I am really REALLY not reading anything into it. Or am I? LOL