SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Random Moments

Rock Band
Yes, we got Rock Band! The kids have been saving their money since January. They decided to pool their money together so they could get it sooner. Dave and I said that if they come up with half we would pay the other half. I don't know who likes it better, Dave or the kids? Dave has a really good voice (I didn't really know that). The kids want him to play with them because then they score higher and can open more songs. I must say it is fun but after a while my eyes start watering because I forget to blink. I am to focused on what colors I am supposed to hit with the drums.
Lost Teeth
Mikayla and her friend Rhett. Mikayla lost her first 2 teeth this week! She thought this moment would never come. She has been trying to make her teeth loose for a whole year. She even pulled the second one out all by herself. She came to show me and then she saw blood everywhere. As soon as she saw all the blood she went WHITE but she didn't faint. I don't know why the tooth fairy sometimes is the only one that can ever find the dollar that is supposed to be under the pillow. I make sure and tell my kids to look down between the bed and the wall because sometimes it could slip down there but it seems that I am the only one to find it down there. I wonder why?

This one is for you Dad!
Dad, you should be so proud. Look what Dave had the kids out doing last Saturday. (Of course, they would do anything we said that day to earn money for Rock Band) We are proudly carrying on the Keller tradition of putting roundup on q-tips and applying to crab grass. Will it work? Well, we are not sure but it sure kept the kids busy for most the afternoon.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Oh my gosh, Steph- I LOVE rockband too. It is so funny. My little bro and sis were all into it at Christmas when we went home. Mike and I started playing. You should've seen Mike. he was totally like a kid, playing for hours. I must say, there is something gratifying about playing those drums. And addicting. Of course, if you put the same amount of time into the real instrument as you do the game, then you could probably go pro.