SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Friday, February 8, 2008

It's a Date!

Every so often Dave and I trade off taking our kids out on dates individually. They love it and so do we. It was Hailey's turn today. She was so excited. Of course she chose to go to Dairy Queen. That seems to be their favorite place and they can order whatever they want. Cade will occasionally choose Chinese food but most often you can bet on DQ. A trip to the dollar store came next. She came out with a puzzle. This was no surprise since she is doing puzzles all day long and getting really good.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love this idea and we are going to start doing it! Love your pictures and I am glad the kids are in school. We'll call sunday to talk about this summer!

Sarah Stokes said...

I would love to take Hailey on a date - Shirley right?

Extraordinary Housewife said...

Dave looks so thrilled to be going. We try to do this too, but it doesn't seem to get done very often.

The Peterson's said...

What a cute little family tradition. I love it. I bet it makes the kids feel really special!