SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Thursday, January 31, 2008

WHITE OUT!

This weather is CRAZY. We are going to need a snowmobile to get out tomorrow. The wind is blowing very loudly. I can't even see out the front windows anymore because of the snow. This picture is 5 hours old. We now have big drifts everywhere. This is when I am so glad I have 4 wheel drive. It is nine at night and they just announced NO SCHOOL tomorrow. The kids of course love it. If only the babies would sleep in!! I think I will go cozy up and drink hot chocolate. I wish the writers would stop their strike. I never have anything recorded anymore. Jenn, your California weather looks awesome! Are you missing the snow Mom and Dad?

Driving down the road to home.

A block away from my house. This is the highschool. Not so great visibility and I live in town. Those poor country folk.

4 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Wow! Not to rub it in, but McCoy and I rode our scooters down the block today in our flip flops and shorts! :) I really dont miss that crazy Idaho weather.

Jennifer said...

HOly cow. I haven't ever seen it like that before. Yes, our weather does spoil us with outside play and flip flops virtually all year round. I wouldn't mind a snow day from school, but will the kids give me more sleep, not likely! Miss you guys! What are we going to do for vacation? We need to be thinking and planning!

Sarah Stokes said...

Hey, I'm one of those poor country folk! I took about 14 minutes just to drive the long road last night to Sky's house, then we finally got to town and there were piles of snow everywhere, the kind where you have to gun it before hand to make it through!

Erin said...

I hope you are enjoying your snow day! It looks like quite the adventure. The snow here is starting to melt. You will be proud that we are having another Sunday dinner. This time it is at your folk's house. Brent, Mary, Susan, and Robert are coming too. Brandon is even bringing chips!