SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Steph to the rescue!

Not only did I have to rescue Brandon on the freeway but Valerie was in need of being rescued from Hailey. Good thing I live where I do or Brandon might still be trying to hitch hike. There are not a lot of gas stations along this area so sometimes you might just run out! Valerie got a new crusty hair do. Hailey combed her hair and sprayed it with the hair glue hairspray. Lets just say her hair was not moving and neither was anything else in the bathroom. This is what happens when I post.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love Valerie's hair. That is so funny! The Nog incident is pretty funny too. Keep saving the day Steph!

Sarah Stokes said...

Don't you mean Justin?