SHIRLEY BUNCH
Dave, Steph, Cade, Ashley, Mikayla, Hailey, Valerie, & Ty

We may not have it all together, but togeth
er we have it all.


Monday, January 21, 2008

Hectic

I have decided I have got to get a planner. I missed a few things last week and was late to another couple of things. Today, I have mapped out the week on a calendar. Hopefully this helps. On Saturday I forgot I had signed up Ashley and Mikayla for cheer camp. I remembered after it was already 3 hours over. They were crushed so I decided we would have a girls afternoon together. This ended up being better than going to cheer camp. We did manicures and pedicures, made and ate cooking dough, danced, and watched American Idol. We had a great time. Cade was busy at a friends house playing rock band and Dave was working so they didn't miss us at all. We definitely need to do nothing more often.

2 comments:

Extraordinary Housewife said...

Steph! I am looking at your darling picts of the kids and I hope you're going to sell Valerie's clothes this summer. So many cute things! Carly would look so fun in them. I downloaded your song today. I love it!

Sarah Stokes said...

Wow, awesome blog, absolutley darling layout, you must be a genious!